To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: black fingernails, et al, was Re: Paper - baby oil Digi Negs

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009, jefulton1 wrote:

Until a couple of years ago I developed everything in my darkroom but it has become so difficult to purchase chemistry that drug stores now handle the majority of the development (or a good pro shop nearby). but everything else is here and most of that is digital but for the stuff that digital cannot do.
Jack F

And how long do you think those pro shops will be around -- not to mention F-I-L-M ???

One thing I'd bet for sure ... nobody, but nobody's gonna put their hands in the dichromate ! (I mean, probably in the wash water, plenty jerky enough already, but not in the solution itself !!??)

J.