U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: R.I.P. HDR

Re: R.I.P. HDR

Thanks a million Don -- Actually the name "Ruskin" came to mind, but I rejected it as being all I could think of and his book is.... still among the missing.

But how did you get that.... ? (Please don't tell me Google... sob.)

One thing I do remember from the book was that the lawsuit bankrupted Whistler... A "pyrrhic victory", but I bet he was glad anyway. (I also thought that today the artist might send out a press release with the Ruskin quote, or put it on Facebook.)

meanwhile.

bravo... & again thanks,

J.