From: Christina Z. Anderson [mailto:zphoto@montana.net]
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 10:27 AM
To: Alt List
Subject: Italy

Dear All again,
If I were to take a group of students to Italy next fall, Villa Pieve in
Corciano, halfway between Rome and Florence, is there an alt
community/persons anywhere nearby?  (I am having, amidst all these other
changes at the university, to make a decision on whether to take the plunge
of a semester in Italy with my students, or roll over the whole overseas
program (ours is in the fall) to the art dept. (theirs is in the spring) and

have them take my students in the spring.  Or connect with one in Siena that

is just getting started.)

If I went, I would like it to be alt/experimental based and connect with
those in the area who are interested in such.

Alberto Novo, you are in Venice...I think that is fairly far away though we
do go there on the month of travel pre-villa.

Is alt well and alive in Italy and anywhere near Corciano??

I live in Montana where distance is no object--the state is 800 miles across

and driving 300 miles is no biggie, so I think I have a very skewed sense of

distance.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
http://christinaZanderson.com/