U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: haunted VDB

Re: haunted VDB

Thanks Francis, I'll try.
Best,
Joao

On 30/09/2009, at 11:17, francis schanberger wrote:

Joao,

Would you try this experiment. Store one VDB processed your current working method in the plastic and one processed the same way out of the plastic and compare them in three weeks time? I suspect it is the plastic causing the color shift.

Years ago I was working with a very transitive medium, fax paper, and plastic photo album pages caused extreme fading. Images stored in a plain box were unchanged.

-francis