Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2009 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: lemon juice/acidity in gum

Chris,

Is the image on the right or left the one which has lemon juice substituted for water?

-francis

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 2:23 PM, Christina Z. Anderson <zphoto@montana.net> wrote:
I am so excited!!

I am cleaning out my life and that includes my dimroom (Judy--take note--it's very cathartic).  I was going through a box of stuff from and came across my notebook of gum tests from 2003 in my box of printmaking supplies and love comics! Go figure.

I have posted one of my tests here:

http://christinaanderson.visualserver.com/Text_page.cfm?pID=2076

and it shows the effect of lemon juice in a print that might be helpful for Phritz.

More test images to follow when I finish cleaning out my life, but this one was timely so I couldn't wait :)
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
http://christinaZanderson.com/

--