U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Ambidextrous print coating

Re: Ambidextrous print coating

Hi Jeremy,

It is hard- but think of the other benefits- your brain will develop more plasticity!

All the best,

Susan
On 2009-10-13, at 1:25 PM, Loris Medici wrote:

Will repeat Susan and say practice... (Maybe with less expensive
sensitizers, though.) I had to learn to write and eat with my other
hand when I broke the dominant one years ago. Man, you can't know how
hard is to consume soup with the reverse hand until you're forced to!
:)

OTOH, if you can't manage to do it evenly with the reverse hand /
brushes and don't mind the different look you'll get, then you can try
coating by using glass rods / puddle pushers. I imagine it can be much
easier than using a brush...

I wish you a quick and full recovery BTW.