U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Ambidextrous print coating

Re: Ambidextrous print coating

loris the glass rod does seem to be an interesting idea as that's a
technique I've never tried before. i was just curious if others had
any advice i could mull over while enjoying cabin fever. i have to
wait until my sutures are out so i can mix up chemicals from powder,
but i am getting faster typing with my left hand =)