U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: caparol: finally a success!!

Re: caparol: finally a success!!

loris, keith,

nothing added (yet) except water.
in the right (wrong!) light there is some gloss in the 1+1 strip, but i can't see any in the 1+5.
i will start with a 3-color gum today and we'll see how this first real test comes out.

regards
phritz

Loris Medici schrieb:
Hmmm, I'm less thrilled now...

Did you add pumice and/or carbonate into the glue?