U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: caparol: finally a success!!

RE: caparol: finally a success!!

Phritz,
Glad that you got your gum groove back. As far as even coating, nothing beats a foam roller. Spread the emulsion with a brush and then roll with a dense foam roller. This has an advantage of being able to get thinner layers, by running the foam roller over fresh paper towel to clean it and then rolling it over the print you can take some emulsion out
Marek