U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: My own PVA glue sizing experience (preliminary)

Re: My own PVA glue sizing experience (preliminary)

It's helpful to me Loris. It looks like you could get away with a more dilute application doesn't it? I would love to see how it holds up to three or four coats. Let us know how you get on. Many thanks
Davidh