U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: printer recommendations?

Re: printer recommendations?

Hi Phritz,
I use this
http://www.continuous-ink-systems.co.uk/AB-Refillable-Printer-Cartridges/c63/index.html?osCsid=ec6f09380d7e61f8e9e1f1a0fc4aef47

I don't know whether refillable cartridges are available for the P50.
Claria are not the densest of inks for negatives but they work well for gum and iron processes,

I don't use pictorica either - agfa works fine for me.
Davidh

the "p50" is very tempting price-wise.

regards
phritz