U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Daguerreotype Gallery

Re: Daguerreotype Gallery

On 24-Oct-09, at 5:05 PM, Gregory Popovitch wrote:

Hi all,

Please come visit my new gallery of modern daguerreotypes at
http://www.dagartist.com. I would love to hear your thoughts!

Why is it that, tho I've tried that address several times, each time I get the message -- a number something like 404, claiming there's no such person, address or phone in the entire universe so forgeddaboudit...

I've copied it directly onto the clipboard, checked carefylly and rechecked, but the gremlin connected to my server isn't having any...

sigh,

Judy

Thanks,

Gregory Popovitch