From: Judy Seigel [mailto:jseigel@panix.com]
Sent: 28 October 2009 02:12
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Daguerreotype Gallery

> On 24-Oct-09, at 5:05 PM, Gregory Popovitch wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Please come visit my new gallery of modern daguerreotypes at
>> http://www.dagartist.com. I would love to hear your thoughts!

Why is it that, tho I've tried that address several times, each time I get
the message -- a number something like 404, claiming there's no such
person, address or phone in the entire universe so forgeddaboudit...

I've copied it directly onto the clipboard, checked carefylly and
rechecked, but the gremlin connected to my server isn't having any...

sigh,

Judy