U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: My own PVA glue sizing experience became: dark reaction in gumemul

Re: My own PVA glue sizing experience became: dark reaction in gumemulsion

On the subject of dark reaction I once coated a lot of paper and then
changed plans. I placed the coated paper in a large sketch book to
keep the light away and drove it home and put it in the refrigerator.
It was an hour or two since coating until it was chilled. I left it
overnight and took it out to print about noon the following day. It
printed satisfactorily. I didn't run any step wedges so I can't
accurately compare it to the previous days printing.

Jack