To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 7:00 PM
Subject: Re: printer

Philippe Berger escribió:
I am R800 = no good for negative carbon
I am Epson D120 = Wonderfull for negative carbon
The pizza wheels go out of the printer
The negative with the D120 for the Carbon (without the pizza, it is very easy) are perfect

See the Negative on the D120 on my website ( button negative)
The Carbon book (Venice) is make with a negative with my d120)

Philippe Berger
mineurdecharbon@skynet.be
http://www.photographieaucharbon.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Juan Miguel Jusdado" <jusdado@teleline.es>