U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Scanner recommendations?

Re: Scanner recommendations?

Lois . . .VueScan is excellent, and to be honest, I've not used it for years. SilverFast though
has some unique aspects of multiple scans to improve sharpness. Also the V750 is actually
designed to use fluid in the scans there are sites on the web showing how to use a wet
scan w/the V700. However, do check out the somewhat complicated SilverFast web site and
perhaps contact and chat with them . . . it is very good product.
Jack F