From: jefulton1 [mailto:jefulton1@comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 5:03 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Scanner recommendations?

Lois . . .VueScan is excellent, and to be honest, I've not used it for
years. SilverFast though has some unique aspects of multiple scans to
improve sharpness. Also the V750 is actually designed to use fluid in the
scans there are sites on the web showing how to use a wet scan w/the V700.
However, do check out the somewhat complicated SilverFast web site and
perhaps contact and chat with them . . . it is very good product.
Jack F