U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: speaking of printers...

Re: speaking of printers...

Ouch! Or, maybe call that guy on the Mac TV commercials and see if he has
any ideas. :-)

Sorry for your troubles. At least you're not one of those that upgraded to
Snow leopard and had their data deleted.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-31021_3-10373064-260.html

Kerik