U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: speaking of printers...

Re: speaking of printers...

Chris,

 Get a copy of Leopard (non-snow). All of these problems will
disappear and you'll be making digi-negs with no problems. Sorry you
came into fully Mac during an OS switch. I'm too busy making work to
switch to Snow Leopard and mess around with these issues so I am just
continuing to run Leopard until the early adopters have them worked
out.

-Jeremy-