U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: speaking of printers...

Re: speaking of printers...

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: speaking of printers...
  • From: Jeremy Moore <jeremydmoore@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 15:03:53 -0600
  • Comments: alt-photo-process mailing list
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding;bh=cLPLb7dIkJfPIj/Ewbgvpn5khwCkcLeLTiOl7Nj6aiM=;b=Y8HdZKXoUt6VsfPkXVTqIUHADvb/JkKcPcgdlg1SZFBX0Gnxgb16UjZjjiVaYvRIP7JOKctkCLYxNfeXJpWBWlEWVRq7qboLUs4bNXFg2CEEk0ZPtEX7Oh6OA9HMDJH3jBLqB9EKEKRHOeevB258ZkbreBClB84ndyu25dj5UV4=

Chris, I just use QTR for printing negatives.

There aren't any problems with CS4, it's specifically a problem with
Snow Leopard.

-Jeremy-