From: phritz phantom [mailto:phritz-phantom@web.de]
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 5:45 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Flattening roll transparency media

ah, perfect
i just looked around for the agfa copyjet film and i can get 42cm x 30m
rolls. one for appr. 150euro.
i remembered that you just talked about ordering the stuff in rolls. how do
you cut it?
also i'm interested if you find a solution to the curling problem.
maybe taping it to a substrate?

regards
phritz