I wonder if Yahoo Groups would be a good place for the list—it has a lot of nice features.

Is there any way the archives of the list can be transferred?  It would be a shame to lose all that valuable information!

Mark
On Nov 10, 2009, at 2:43:52 PM, "Gordon J. Holtslander" <gjh@shaw.ca> wrote:

From:"Gordon J. Holtslander" <gjh@shaw.ca>
Subject:New home for list needed.
Date:November 10, 2009 2:43:52 PM CST
To:alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Hello all:

The University of Saskatchewan has eliminated my position.  I was layed
off this morning (Nov 10).

Because of this I will no longer be able to manage the
alt-photo-process-L@usask.ca mailing list.
I no longer have access to my University address:
    gordon.holtslander@uask.ca

If any wishes to contact me please use the address gjh@shaw.ca

Its been great hosting this list :)

Gord