U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: New home for list needed.

Re: New home for list needed.

my sympathies and thanks to gordon too.
how big are the chances that the list will find a new home? or will this be the end?

if, hopefully not!!!, the list will stop, is there a possibility that one could post the whole archive online as downloadable file?
it would be truely horrendous if the archives were taken down and all that info lost.

i hope there is still hope
regards
phritz

ender100 schrieb:
Gord,

I am really sorry to hear that your position was eliminated. I wish you all the luck in the world in the future.

I also want to thank you for all the work you have done to maintain this list and all the patience you showed in putting up with us!

I wonder if Yahoo Groups would be a good place for the list—it has a lot of nice features.
Is there any way the archives of the list can be transferred? It would be a shame to lose all that valuable information!

Mark
--
Best Wishes,

Mark Nelson