From: Loris Medici [mailto:mail@loris.medici.name]
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 12:25 PM
To: 'alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca'
Subject: RE: New home for list needed.

Huib, first, thanks much for the offer. I think this list should be placed
on Google Groups or Yahoo Groups, both of these offer high volume and
(virtualyl) 100% redundancy. They offer a web interface with file / photo
sharing, very effective search tools and what not... They also both support
web and good old mail interface.

My preference would be Google Groups...