U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: New home for list needed.

Re: New home for list needed.

To Gordon: Thanks for effort (and good luck further on) : -) imo this list
"is" alt photo & has been a part of the development of my my life.

(for the continuation, please - no google or yahoo groups, but a plain text
only email service - same way - there is enough of the other versions
around and this particular form has worked excellent here, it is easy
enough to post a link to an image anyway .. (could someone set up a server
with Gordon? ))

Halvor Bjørngård