U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: New home for list needed.

Re: New home for list needed.

Hi Halvor,

> imo this list
> "is" alt photo & has been a part of the development of my my life.

this is very true, I feel exactly the same

I remember being an isolated photographer and gumprinter in my little part of the world
...then the first computer with internet arrived at the local library and I did loooong searches (... with altavista then)

finally ran into the alt. photo faq and the listarchives and printed them almost entirely - which still was doable in those days ;)
it was the only reason to get a computer and an internet connection myself

Finally I got caught by the internet and ended up being photographer, alt. photo teacher and also webdesigner - but this list started it all!

-k