U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: New home for list needed.

Re: New home for list needed.

Christina Anderson wrote:

== much deleted == snip%<

I think I have made almost all my alt friends (and maybe an enemy too! :)) on this alt list. I would be lost without it.

== much deleted == snip%<

From the alt-photo-process archives - I posted this last November - yes, at least for me the spring of 1994 was the incept date for alt-photo as I recall I subscribed the same day.

===============

In 2009 the alt-photo list will be 15 years old.

From the nostalgia department (after all I think we all have one):

How old am I? How long has it been. How shall we celebrate?
Here's the announcement that brought me to alt-photo:

Conservation DistList
Instance: 7:65
Monday, March 14, 1994

Today's Subjects