U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

This is because there was no tie to the university beyond Gord working
there. I am trying a couple of different venues to get permanent
university hosting of the list through actual photography/art
departments so it isn't tied to an individual.

I personally can't stand Yahoo Groups and have nothing, but troubles with it.

-Jeremy-