U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

Well, if there's software available, that would be great, but if not I don't mind counting the votes and providing a data summary.

On Nov 11, 2009, at 8:30 AM, John Brewer wrote:

I agree Eric,

Is there some software that can be used? I’d hate to be the one who counts the votes!

J.

From: EJ Photo [mailto:ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: 11 November 2009 16:24
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

While time may be a limiting factor to a degree that Gordon is best to advise us about, the way to move to a new hosting solution is by vote. Could even be representational; years member x post / # of flames that were started by your post x number of post that actually helped. Mostly tongue in cheek on that but a simple poll should be able to be taken. Google, Yahoo, Freelist, Write in. Open for several days, then make it happen.

Eric

Eric Neilsen

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9