How long would it take to work out an arrangement with an institution?  We could have something up and running in 5 minutes on Yahoo or Google.

The list is Gord's, so if Gord is working on a solution, I would settle for that and wait to hear from Gord.

Gord are you there?  Are you working on an alternative?

On Nov 11, 2009, at 11:55:48 AM, Bob <bb333@earthlink.net> wrote:

From:Bob <bb333@earthlink.net>
Subject :I agree with GS's point
Date:November 11, 2009 11:55:48 AM CST
To:alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Best wishes Gord... this has been an extraordinary resource of
unselfish and rare technical knowledge and technique.

I want to agree with Greg that it is more prudent to use
institutional resources. The George Eastman house sounds great and
may survive as a non-commercial institution, plus the largest
repository of photographic history and knowledge.

Other good options are; The University Of Arizona and ICP. And also I
believe that Arizona State also has strong commitments to
photography, institutionally.

hoping for the best!
Bob