U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: I agree with GS's point

Re: I agree with GS's point

Mark,
I agree....I would be very happy if Gord can continue running the list .... Maybe even through, usask.ca still.
But ASU and UofA have deep photographic facility and the transition for Gord to run it through them would not be difficult. Maybe not GE House either. What about RIT, which I was confusing with GE House.

Bob