U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

Re: The Democratic Answer to new home - VOTE

Sorry to write in late. If a site can be had where imagery could linked or posted that would be lovely. I've used Yahoo groups and found it awkward partially due to our very finely run list. I surely hope Gord finds a marevelous
position as well. What a superb task he has performed. Kudos large and small to him.
I suppose a preference upon my part could lean toward Google if an independent site and person is not discovered.
Jack F