From: Loris Medici [mailto:mail@loris.medici.name]
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 3:35 PM
To: 'alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca'
Subject: RE: New home for list needed-a Case for Google/Yahoo

I did the same in Google Groups. It serves as a placeholder currently, we
can use it later in case we decide to migrate to Google Groups...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt-photo-process-l

The group is hidden/private and subscriptions aren't open (but authorized).

To join, you'll need to register your mail address (doesn't have to be a
gmail address) to Google Groups by means of creating a Google Account for
the corresponding mail address. (You may already have a Google Account if
you have a YouTube and/or Gmail account and opening one isn't hard and you
don't have to disclose much personal information.)

Anyway, as I said before it's there as a placeholder, for probable future
use...