U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: funds for list

Re: funds for list

Ditto.

Principally USD 5-10 per year doesn' t sound too much, OTOH that could
make a pretty excessive sum (depending on service costs) with few
hundred users. (I think we're over thousand, when taking into
consideration the voiceless...) So as Gord says, we probably don't
need everybody paying/donating, but we definitely need a firm amnt. of
patrons, for the sake of continuity.