U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Fabriano

Re: Fabriano

Take it, you won't be dissapointed. BTW, definitely try gumovers
later; Artistico is perfect for gum. (= Easy/trouble free paper.) If
you want to print pure gum you may opt for the 300lb (640gsm) version,
it's more dimensionally stable. (Not that 140lb / 300gsm won't do the
job...)