U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: list home decisions

Re: list home decisions

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: list home decisions
  • From: Alternative Photography <alternativephotography@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 20:36:15 +0100
  • Comments: alt-photo-process mailing list
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;bh=leVFiGWmYHPuTv61Xc41vmc6eHPPFUegxh6k0FUZbaU=;b=VbSL5ldWVgHwzTvFX5K3I/xEpPunjQ9tyIuz2YbIghtyTx1x4lPnu6JfX4HDT9be6JNY2SQlNNL0+/de/8VRiIZEyQXyAoJwBJbSvw0+0TSZCMcW/hlOwUm1kHzTGNo/VxeOiJV/EY7xWQ8g2Qv23SC2KUheVzniW/ufYejByLA=

Hi Gordon and all!
Gordon... sounds like you still want to list manage the list, which is great! You are the best man for the job! :-)
I use Bluehost, i'm not a "server person" and I have no idea what is needed to set up the list, so i have no idea if this is the best option, but they seem to have just about everything, and it's 7 dollars a month:
http://www.bluehost.com/tell_me_more.html
I think we should all donate on a voluntary basis, a reminder of donations could be sent with the regular subscribe/unsubscribe reminder.
This way the list could remain the same, apart from the dependency of an institution.
I'm happy to do what i can to send traffic to the list from AlternativePhotography.com.
All the best,
Malin