U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: resume help - list references (another one)

Re: resume help - list references (another one)

Hi Gordon and Jean,
I actually have not disappeared from this list (for 10 years now!) and Jean, you took the words out of my mouth.  I have the mention in both of my books, Alternative Processes Condensed and Experimental Photography Workbook.

I have remained quiet about the discussion at hand, not chiming in with my pro-Google or pro-Yahoo or pro-Private opinion because I am clueless about which way to go.  So I try not to offer advice about something of which I know so little--leaving it to the big guns.

However, I have read the 200+ emails, and my only opinion that I do have is, as much as I would like to see people's pix of their work, I don't want to have them sent to a list.  Can you imagine how big the archive would be if it included jpgs?  So if there were some way to work around that, it'd be great.

Otherwise, I was able to download the archive to 2006 and after that can't figure it out unless I do it email by email...so if someone had a complete list archive they could post on the web for a one-time download that'd be great!

Otherwise, I'm a dummie here....
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson