U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: resume help - list references (another one)

RE: resume help - list references (another one)

I have a recommendation in my book and on my web site about joining the list. And that brings up another point; redirection of old address driven request. Will the old host maintain a redirect for any period of time? The holiday season is upon us; at least here in the states. We all that means minds wonder and sometimes little can get going.  The word needs to get out there that a new sign up address is in the works. Find where it has been posted and since there is NO Wikipedia  page, let's write one and post a short history of the list and then update the address when the dust settles down.

Eric

Eric Neilsen

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9