U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Using registration pins with a vacuum easel

Re: Using registration pins with a vacuum easel

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Using registration pins with a vacuum easel
  • From: Jack Brubaker <jack@jackbrubaker.com>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 19:42:07 -0500
  • Comments: alt-photo-process mailing list
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding;bh=zgoNFJMmsbBuYrO5lDjsps3aEM0juNOfqsxmJGP4z94=;b=aRDIXPs5QdGl6Pl1yY+zU0pAIiWgxWCVXWYL+ZQfy5zRqFmcJ3HdaX4q7HuZ2an/WRaM3eF0umVsdiJeqTEvRnv1t2Ed3NRA6KGTXU7Cqhd1iGncivmJ7OgW4vODNGd0wZtoTnYpkUn/VgoDaMHhE7N9olBbsZ5Feaaoum+hySI=
  • Sender: jwbrubaker@gmail.com

You can skip the tabs by using a three hole punch to punch the edge of
your neg (or plate) and paper Take a piece of plastic sheet and punch
it with the same three hole pattern. Tape down one edge of the plastic
sheet and slip the registration pins under it and into the holes. Lift
up the sheet keeping the pins in place and tape them down. Those pins
will now register the paper or neg with the three hole pattern. A
strip of plastic punched with the holes can be taped to the edge of
your paper if you don't want to punch it.

Jack