U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: John Cleary Opening this Weekend (and iPhoneArtistry.com)

Re: John Cleary Opening this Weekend (and iPhoneArtistry.com)

Hey Jeremy,

Catherine Couturier (gallery owner since John Cleary's way too early departure from this planet) is about to update their site with that info but in the mean time the dates for this show are Dec. 5 through Jan. 9, 2010.

Hope you get to see it!

Dan

info@DanBurkholder.com
www.DanBurkholder.com