U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: John Cleary Opening this Weekend (and iPhoneArtistry.com)

Re: John Cleary Opening this Weekend (and iPhoneArtistry.com)

Thanks, Dan. I went to the website after I said I was too lazy to
search and couldn't find it so I'm glad you added the info! My wife is
having major surgery at the end of the year (literally--we'll be
ringing in the new year in her hospital room) so if her recovery is
far enough along I'll be able to head down.

jeremy