U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: The list has moved (RE: getting the new list working- subscribing)

RE: The list has moved (RE: getting the new list working- subscribing)

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: The list has moved (RE: getting the new list working- subscribing)
  • From: Don Bryant <donsbryant@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 00:15:35 -0500
  • Comments: alt-photo-process mailing list
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:references:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:x-mimeole:thread-index:in-reply-to;bh=h8xQ4wuaQVNarGCeM22MZpFWtptGIwS3mXu/vZq/pZQ=;b=saHPY8uy+UlKnrtrJ3RZb4mvKpkQNLstDcqNK9tjQUUMkPJHQa79/ri38w+jH4GzwOYwEzJoVvTiazFBK/19a5Lfi3OYUDbOgCmI+PzQIsG1Qm2h9uj/TX08GXJAL6O+xScjG8Bj+Zr1aJSKruwjZQTD0+fEjvTSBPasjjsx920=

Question is, who will be the last to make a post and turn out the lights?