U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: time to move to the new list

RE: time to move to the new list

I have subscribed twice and gotten an email with confirmation, but I am not getting any emails from the new list. I also checked and it is not ending in in my junk email folder.

Marek Matusz