From: Charles Ryberg [mailto:cryberg@comcast.net]
Sent: 11 December 2009 17:50
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: a question for Kees

Kees;
     I found your directions for merging curves on the polychrome.nl site
but am having a problem with

step 12 "flatten, if needed, and save as: my_merged_curves.amp"

Photoshop won't let me save an image as .amp;  I get a long list of possible

file formats, but not .amp.  Should I save it as something else and rename
it?  I know that the file type I pick will add information to the file,
which it seems I do not want.  Many thanks.  Charles Portland Oregon