[alt-photo] Re: epson c88 & ultrafine inkjet transparency

francis schanberger frangst at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 23:45:57 GMT 2009

Gordon,

I am using the Epson 2200 (about the same vintage). I have noticed that the
Arista film will not load properly unless I press the sheet feed button on
the front of the printer. I do this instead of relying only on the the
actions of the printer following hitting print in Photoshop.

-francis

--
francis schanberger

www.frangst.com