[alt-photo] Re: epson c88 & ultrafine inkjet transparency

ender100 ender100 at aol.com
Tue Dec 8 03:46:44 GMT 2009

Gord,

Another trick that helps the feed with some printers is to put the transparency film in the carrier, then apply some pressure to the top of the sheet with your fingers causing the sheet to bend and have tension just before the printer pulls it in.
--
Best Wishes,

Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives