[alt-photo] Re: epson c88 & ultrafine inkjet transparency

Rene Hales Rene at qx.net
Tue Dec 8 03:37:50 GMT 2009

I don't have your specific printer, but sometimes with transparency film and
feeding problems, you can tape the leading edge of the transparency to a
carrier sheet (plain piece of paper) with double-sided removeable tape and
get the printer to recognice the transparency as a piece of paper. Not sure
this will work in your case, but it might be worth a try.

Rene Hales
http://www.pbase.com/halesr