[alt-photo] epson c88 & ultrafine inkjet transparency

Don Bryant donsbryant at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 15:46:26 GMT 2009

Gord,

In the past I've found that placing a thin sheet of cardboard (the same
thickness that is packaged in new dress shirts) effective in getting media
to feed into the printer. Try that and see if it helps.

I've also done as suggested previously in this thread, that is pressing the
media load button before printing. My variation on this approach is to
gently hold the top of the sheet between index finger and thumb and lift the
media slightly toward the front of the printer.

Don Bryant