[alt-photo] Re: M.Graham's Yellow Ochre

Katharine Thayer kthayer at pacifier.com
Mon Dec 14 23:38:48 GMT 2009

Hi Rajul, the M. Graham technical sheet is here;  it doesn't give any
information other than that the pigment is PY43 (natural yellow
ochre)  that it is very lightfast, and that it is opaque, both of
which are inherent characteristics of yellow ochre, not sure what
else you'd want to know about it:

http://www.mgraham.com/html/technical.asp