[alt-photo] suggestions for reviewer to sit with at FotoFest

Jeremy Moore jeremydmoore at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 04:33:32 GMT 2009

I have a great opportunity to sit with a reviewer at FotoFest this
year, but I'm at a loss on who to pick. I'm leaning towards someone
more into "traditional" photography and also the Alt Processes as I'd
like to see such work and, if I can wrangle the time, to share a few
of my pieces.

I'll be down on March 20th and have to pick a few reviewers from whom
I'll be matched with 1 for 1 day.

Any suggestions from those who might know or know of some of the reviewers?

http://www.fotofest.org/biennial2010/meetingplace/reviewers_session2.htm